Touch screen control for pull and push testing of all kinds of closures
Operated via an easy-to-use touch screen, our MultiTest-xt test stand enables fast and efficient routine compression and tension testing on the production floor in one complete solution. Suitable for corks, flip-caps, pump dispensers, and tamper-evident mechanism strength.
Mecmesin MultiTest-xt universal testers are designed for use directly within the manufacturing environment. The software controls the system, tracks the test sample, the batch and the operator, and captures the detail you require. It performs calculations on the stored results, and interfaces with SPC systems and other analytical packages. Minimal training is required, to begin quick, accurate and repeatable quality-conformance testing on the production line. With the press of a couple of buttons, sample throughput is maximised, while clear colour-coded pass/fail indicators show instant results. A MultiTest-xt system provides rapid feedback to the production line, reducing wastage and guaranteeing closure performance.
Test selection includes push-button icons for instant access to your five most frequently used tests. You define the button images and the tests as required, while other tests are easy to find by touch menus. The MultiTest-xt range makes routine quality testing simple.
You set the criteria: colour-coded pass/fail indicators then identify good and bad test samples. See each test progress as a ‘live event’ graph, in order to observe changes in sample performance, or view a batch in tabulated form for comparisons between each sample.
Use a wide range of calculations to evaluate your test results, and to highlight points of interest. Create your own custom report templates or use those provided as standard. Alternatively, send raw data or calculated results for analysis and use in other systems or applications.
You can create and store unlimited test programs in your own library, developing and adapting them as your requirements change. A MultiTest-xt selected for its tensile testing capabilities is always tomorrow’s compression tester too.
And for security, password protected areas ensure everyday operators cannot accidentally change programs or settings.
The Emperor™-xt software behind each MultiTest-xt enables export of data direct to an SPC system, a remote PC, printer or datalogger, for further detailed analysis and reporting.
- Auto recognition and configuration of loadcells
- An upgrade option to run programs written in Mecmesin’s more powerful Emperor™ Advanced Program Builder
- Software load holding
- Digital I/O for interface with a PLC/Digital Control Interface
- Maximum load of 2.5 kN (550 lbf)
- Crosshead movement up to 590 mm (23.2")*
- 13 different loadcell capacities, from 2 N to 2.5 kN (0.45 to 550 lbf)
- Load resolution of 1:6500 or better
- Loadcell accuracy: ±0.1 of full scale
- Speed range of 1 to 1000 mm/min (0.04 to 40"/min), 1 to 750 mm/min (0.04 to 30"/min) above 2 kN
- Weight 27 kg (60 lb)
* measured without loadcell or grips (see technical datasheet for loadcell measurements)