Mecmesin's dedicated child-resistant closure test instrument, measuring force and torque
The CRC tester from Mecmesin, is a highly accurate tester, capable of measuring both the security and accessibility of child-resistant closures (CRC). The 'push' and 'twist' action used to gain access and open a CRC closure is shown clearly on two dedicated displays for easy identification of both force and torque values.
- Simultaneous display of top-load & release torque
- Accurate digital force gauge & torque transducer
- Test to international standards, including: ASTM D3472-97, ASTM D3475-97, ASTM D3810-97, ASTM D3968-97, ISO 8317
- Mains or battery-powered
- RS232 output for easy export of results
- Multiple measurement units: N, kgf, ozf, mN.m, N.m, lbf.in, ozf.in, kgf.cm, etc.
- Compatible with Emperor™ Lite data acquisition software
- Load capacity of 500 N (110 lbf)
- Torque capacity of 10 N.m (90 lbf.in)
- Container diameter from 10 to 190 mm (0.39" - 7.5")
- Load accuracy is ±1% of full scale
- 5000 Hz sampling rate
If consistent test speed and reproducibility are a priority, have a look at our Motorised Torque Test Systems, which can also perform CRC tests.