The Mecmesin ABC-t Automated Bottle Closue Tester measures both slip and bridge torques on a range of Roll on Pilfer Proof (ROPP) closures, with all test results stored and exportable to peripheral devices, spreadsheets and SPC packages.
Mecmesin is a long-established provider of digital closure testing instruments and systems. In response to requests from our users, and using our acknowledged design experience, we have created the ABC-t automated closure tester. This offer the immediate benefits of greatly increased test throughtput, and elimination of repetitive strain injury by operators twisting many closures.
- Preprogrammable tests easily selectable
- Closures reapplied to prevent spillage
- Complete process enables repeatable and consistent results
- Increased productivity
- Simplicity of use
- Early identification of capping head adjustment requirements
- Eliminate repetitive strain injury
All sample positioning and testing movements are programmed and pneumatically controlled. Test control and results analysis are performed by Mecmesin's proven Emperor™ software.