Simple to use tension and compression force tester
The MultiTest-dV range comprises three outstanding value, superior, motorised force testers. Designed for precision-controlled compression and tension testing, the dV’s simple controls, backed by sophisticated electronics, make it the ideal choice for a wide range of routine testing for the measurement of peak forces. Add VectorPro™ Lite software to a MultiTest-dV with AFG, for data acquisition and analysis, and storage of regular test routines.
- Outstanding value, superior motorised force tester
- Simple controls backed by sophisticated electronics
- Precise control of speed and position setting
- Versatile, rugged and reliable
- Ideal choice for routine testing when combined with a digital force gauge
- Manual up/down control
- Run to or between target displacement
- Run to or between limit switches
- Run to or between pre-set gauge loads
- Clear, colour display, with continuous live readings, indication of status, up and down speed, displacement, and (with AFG connected) load.
- Just four multifunction buttons for all settings and operation, with multi-language display.
- Fine control allows precise setting of speed and position, and all test parameters. The centre button confirms menu settings.
- Coloured LEDs clearly indicate machine status during testing.
The AFG interacts with the MultiTest-dV to enable controlled testing to a load limit or break. (Order separately).
The Advanced Force Gauge is our premium range digital gauge, providing exceptional accuracy and advanced test functionality to take your tests further.
- View 1st peak & ultimate max readings
- Audible and visual pass/fail alarms
- Store up to 500 readings in the memory
- Reversible display
- Excellent accuracy ±0.1% of full scale
- Available in 10 models: 2.5 N to 2.5 kN
Connect to a PC with VectorPro™ Lite software, for:
- storage of test routine settings and calculations
- data acquisition
- live graph plotting
- results storage, reporting and exporting
- basic statistics.
- Maximum load of 2.5 kN (550 lbf)
- Maximm headroom 530 mm (20.9") (with gauge and short extension rod)
- Throat depth of 70.5 mm (2.8")
- Displacement resolution of 0.001 mm (0.000025")
- Positional accuracy of ±0.130/300 mm (0.005/11.81")
- Speed range 0.1 to 1200 mm/min (0.004 to 47.2 in/min)
- Speed resolution 0.1 mm/min (0.004 in/min)
- Speed accuracy ±2% indicated speed