Measure closure torque to the highest accuracy down to very low values
The Helixa is designed for precision closure design applications, where torque forces may be very small and where accuracy is paramount. Interchangeable torque cells range from 0.1 N.m to 6 N.m capacity.
The drive spindle can be user-aligned for precise concentricity with the intelligent torque cell for optimum accuracy, and repeatability, adjustable to each fixture combination. Essential when testing at extremely low torque.
- Helixa-i is controlled by Mecmesin’s powerful Emperor™ software, with full sophisticated programming and results calculation, and user-profiled reporting and exporting facilities
- Helixa-xt is controlled by Emperor-xt, designed especially for intuitive touch-screen use requiring minimal training for repetitive use. It also has easy-to-use results calculation, reporting and exporting, and can run full Emperor programs created on PC.
- Intelligent torque cells rated at 100 mN.m, 200 mN.m, 300 mN.m, 1 N.m, 1.5 N.m, 3 N.m, and 6 N.m (14 ozf.in, 28 ozf.in, 42 ozf.in, 8.9 lbf.in, 13 lbf.in, 26.5 lbf.in, 53 lbf.in)
- Torque cell resolution: better than 0.01% of full scale
- Axial alignment: total runout (without fixtures), better than ±0.25 mm
- Speed from 0.1 to 30 rpm with resolution of ±0.1 rpm
- Sampling rates of 1 kHz, 500 Hz, 100 Hz, 50 Hz and 10 Hz
- Maximum displacement from tared position: 2500 revs
- Displacement accuracy: 0.1°
- Displayed resolution: 0.2°
- Throat depth (max sample radius): 111 mm, or 127 mm with bellows removed
- Headroom (without fixtures): 350 mm
- Dimensions: (with external weight hanger), Helixa-i: W 290 mm × H 758 mm × D 491 mm (Helixa-xt: W 587 mm)
- Weight: 28 kg (Helixa-i); 32 kg (Helixa-xt)