This policy applies to all permanent and temporary employees of the Company, including any of its subsidiary companies. All employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims of this policy are met. This policy also applies to all MECMESIN websites including websites for our subsidiary companies.
Data Protection and Customer Information
MECMESIN is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Registered in England No: 01302639
Spring Copse Business Park
T: +44 (0) 1403 799979
F: +44 (0) 1403 799975
MECMESIN may keep and use personal details of customers and their employees for the purposes of providing products and services to their customers.
MECMESIN will use the information you give us to handle your order, deliver the products/services, process payments, communicate with you regarding your order, our products, services and promotional offers, update our records and maintain your account with us. This information will normally include; name, address, delivery address and email address.
We may use your personal details in the future to troubleshoot problems you experience with our websites, track website usage and market MECMESIN more effectively.
- Because MECMESIN is a global company, your personal information may beshared with other MECMESIN offices or subsidiaries around the world. In addition MECMESIN may disclose your details to organisations working on behalf of MECMESIN anywhere in the world, for example credit reference agencies. We may also use survey question responses, should you choose to participate, to aid our market research. This research will only be used internally. We will not sell your information to any external organisation.
- The MECMESIN websites link to a number of our distributors websites who are located in foreign countries. We may occasionally pass some of your information to one of our distributors. This will only occur in instances where your details are required for our distributor to deal with your enquiry, aftercare and/or service needs. MECMESIN is not responsible for their privacy policies or how they collect or treat information about their users.
- Provided you have opted-in, we may send you information and/or offers we feel may be of value to you. These will always contain information on how to opt-out /unsubscribe from receiving such material. If you do not want to receive details of these offers then you can also contact the MECMESIN Marketing Department either in writing at Newton House, Spring Copse Business Park, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0SZ or by email at email@example.com.
- Your personal details are stored on our database systems and we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
- MECMESIN websites are designed to function optimally with cookies enabled. In this section you will find more information on what cookies may be set when you visit a MECMESIN website and how to manage them.
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website by the web server, so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our websites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
We use different types of cookies on our websites:
- a. Essential or ‘Strictly Necessary’ Cookies
These are cookies, which are essential for the running of our websites. Without these cookies parts of our websites would not function. These cookies do not track where you have been on our website and do not gather information about you for marketing purposes
b. Analytical Performance Cookies
Analytical performance cookies are used to monitor the performance of our websites, for example, to determine the number of page views and the number of unique users a website has. Web analytics services may be designed and operated by third parties. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of the website which may require maintenance. The information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes.
c. Targeting or Advertising Cookies
- a. Essential or ‘Strictly Necessary’ Cookies
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained within MECMESIN’s websites is correct and up-to-date, but we cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. MECMESIN does not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that occurs as a result of using any of our websites.
- MECMESIN provides links to other unaffiliated third party websites and these are provided for your convenience. We do not accept any liability from your use of these other websites. We cannot guarantee that those links will work at all times. Please note that MECMESIN is not, and cannot, control or be responsible for the content or privacy and confidentiality practices of any third party websites. You must always carefully review the privacy and confidentiality policy of any third party website that you may visit in order to understand how the operators of that website may collect, store and use your personal and confidential information.
- Any sales of goods or supply of services by MECMESIN will be subject to our standard terms and conditions of supply.
- All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, PDFs and other documents, images, moving images and videos, is copyright MECMESIN and its associated licensors unless otherwise stated. This content may be used for non-commercial purposes without the express permission of MECMESIN, but you must include an acknowledgement to MECMESIN. The content must not be copied, republished or redistributed for commercial purposes without the written permission of MECMESIN.
- The permission to reproduce MECMESIN copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this website that is identified as copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned. All intellectual property rights arising from the MECMESIN website and its contents, belong to MECMESIN and its associated licensors.
Updates to this Policy
- This Policy was last updated on 7th June 2016. Please note that for legal, business or operational reasons we may from time to time update this Policy. We will highlight any material changes that we make to this Policy on the Mecmesin.com website.
If you have any question or concern about what information MECMESIN collects on its websites and how this information is being used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org